30th November 2018
Imagine spending the best day of the year in a state of pure relaxation and contentment; surrounded by luxury. It sounds magical, but it can be your reality this year.
If you’re a bit fed up with the same of routine this Christmas, and perhaps don't enjoy this time of year as much as you used to, then why not plan to spend the festive period in the Gower? Perhaps you have children, and want them to experience a truly magical Christmas that they’ll remember forever, or perhaps you simply want to escape the hustle bustle that comes with this time of year?
Whatever your circumstances, here are 5 great reasons why spending Christmas away from home may be the perfect choice for you:
1. You'll feel as though you have more of a break from work. Because you're away from your local area you're much more likely to forget about work and what you have to deal with when you return after Christmas. Plus, there are few places quite as likely to stop you thinking about the daily grind than the serene Gower!
2. You might not spend a lot of time with your family during the year, so why not invite them all to join you on a cozy Christmas retreat?
3. If you normally go abroad for Christmas, why not doing something different this year? A Christmas break in the Gower means you can still enjoy the British festive magic while being away from the stresses at home.
4. Maybe you're the sort of person that can't sit still for long, and will want to do something different over your Christmas break. Instead of spending the entire holidays slouched down in front of the TV with boxes upon boxes of chocolates, why not roast some chestnuts on an open fire in the Gower instead?
5. Perhaps you simply want to get away from all the stress and strains of Christmas, and let somebody else take care of everything for you. Why not have a relaxing break after a hard year a work? Treat yourself. You deserve it!