- £390 per week
- £56 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Smart TV
- Garden or courtyard
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Situated in the stunning seaside village of Mumbles, this ground floor apartment is immaculately decorated and a perfect base for a getaway. The property boasts a lovely courtyard with seating for dining. Langland Villa Apartment is ideally located for enjoying the amenities of Mumbles within walking distance and the beaches of the Gower Peninsula.
Mumbles features several pubs, bars, restaurants and cafe's, as well as attractions for the whole family including Mumbles Pier, Swansea Bay, Langland Beach, Underhill Park plenty of shops, boutiques and health and beauty salons. For keen golfers, Langland Golf Club is just 5 minutes away, also known as the Pebble Beach of the UK! Beach side dining is a local favourite at the Langland Bras and The Mermaid as well as Verdis for day or evening dining. This property also benefits from having a 2-bed apartment directly above, Langland Road Apartment, ref HH71, enabling the whole building to sleep a family or group of 6 people (to be booked separately).
- Kitchen: Compact yet modern kitchen features cooker, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Dining Room: Light, airy room with dining table and chairs, modern shelving unit, wall mounted TV and electric fire.
- Living Room: Two 2-seater sofas, TV and electric fire.
- Bedroom: King size bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe featuring additional drawer space.
- Bathroom: Full tiled with walk-in shower, heated towel rail, WC and hand basin.
- Large, private courtyard with outside dining table and chairs.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: There is no private parking, but there is a pay and display car park opposite the apartment and on-street parking in Mumbles.
- Apartment above also available to book: Booked separately.