- £538 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
350 Langland Bay Manor is a deluxe first floor, 1-bedroom apartment (with lift) in a prestigious Grade 2 listed Victorian Manor building, set in mature landscaped grounds with stunning views over Langland Bay from the lounge and bedroom. This gorgeous apartment is within walking distance of the village of Mumbles and all the amenities it has to offer. Bars, restaurants, cafes, the pier, world famous ice cream parlours and so much more!
Langland Bay is a local and visitor's favourite bay's on the Gower peninsula, and here it is very much right on your doorstep. Take a step out onto the beach where you can choose to explore the coastal path to Caswell and further along Gower or to the Mumbles Head and into the village itself, either way, you will not be disappointed with the views!
- Living/Dining Area: Large bay window with views over the bay. 2-seat sofa and an armchair, a coffee table and a wall-mounted TV. There is a dining area with table and chairs for 4.
- Kitchen: Granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including: a single oven and ceramic hob, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Bedroom: King size bed, wardrobes and has lovely bay views.
- Bathroom: 3-piece suite, with shower over the bath, WC and basin.
- The shared landscaped garden offers a peaceful setting for all occupants of the Langland Bay Manor to enjoy.
- There is a reserved parking bay in the secure (keypad locked) car park, plus an additional visitors parking bay (first come first serve).
- Heating and electricity: included (electric heating).
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryers: 1.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property or in the manor grounds please.
- Parking: 1 allocated bay parking space, 1 visitor parking space.