Our registered address is: 101 Newton Road, Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4BN
Our company registration number is: 05958511
Our VAT number is: 890941101
Home From Home is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Home From Home may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 06 March 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
If you complete a booking on our website, we will collect:
• Your name and title
• Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
• Demographic information such as your postal address, postcode.
• Other information relevant to your booking.
If you sign up/subscribe to a special offer, competition or newsletter, we will collect:
• Your name and title
• Your email Address
• Occasionally, we may request a phone number for competition purposes. This is requested so that we can contact the winner by telephone as sometimes our emails get taken to junk/spam folders.
What do we do with the information that we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better customer service and user experience, particularly for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping. This may also be linked to legal requirements, so if you have completed a booking with us, your personal information will be kept on our booking system for 6 years - this is so that we can run historic reports should they be required and also for auditing purposes.
• Your information will be used to ensure that we can fulfil your booking successfully. This may include contact by: post, telephone, email and text message.
• Your information may be used to correspond with you about your booking, following your departure.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. Every promotional email will have the option to unsubscribe which will remove you from all future correspondence. Promotional emails are sent to you from our trusted email partner ‘Pure360’.
• If we have not had contact with you for a period of 2 years you will automatically be unsubscribed from our system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are fully PCI Compliant
What is PCI?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
We do not store any credit/debit card details
We may sometimes work in partnership with third party companies to ensure the smooth running of our systems. These include our booking system and our marketing platforms. We also use third party providers for our concierge application and our visitor feedback emails.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Traffic log cookies are used by Google Analytics which is present on our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the updated Data Protection Act 2018, applicable from 25 May 2018.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Matthew Bound, Director, Home from Home (Wales) Ltd, 101 Newton Road, Mumbles,
Swansea, SA3 4BN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.