Self catering accommodation is generally booked in advance, and if cancelled, especially at short notice, is difficult to re-let. We must hold visitors liable for all rentals due should a cancellation arise.
- In the unfortunate event of a cancellation due to the death, illness of, or accident to, a member of the party mentioned on the booking form, we will immediately upon notification return all monies paid, less the administration charge of 15%. The claim must be accompanied by a certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner and must be in respect of an illness not known about at the time of booking (pregnancy, anxiety and depression will not qualify).
- The scheme is automatically extended to each booking made with Home From Home (Wales) Ltd. Cancellation within the scheme must be informed by telephone and confirmed in writing, prior to the start date of the holiday.
- Acceptance of claims will be made in writing and eight weeks should be allowed for settlement.
- Please note that claims under this cancellation scheme must be made before the commencement of the holiday
Cancellations not covered by the scheme
We shall do our best to re-let your holiday property if you find it necessary to cancel your holiday. But do please bear in mind Conditions of Hire No.14. If we are successful we shall return all monies paid less 15% administration charge.
- Bookings from customers resident outside of the UK.
- Any recurring or continuing illness or condition and pre-existing medical condition or injuries known about at the time of booking.
- Pregnancy or giving birth when the expected date of birth is within six weeks of the commencement of your holiday.
- Suicide or attempted suicide.
- Drug addiction or alcoholism.
- Travelling against medical advice.
- Certain hazardous sports or pastimes including motor sports, climbing and board sports.
- Divorce, separation, or personal relationship breakdown.
Read also, Conditions of Hire